Friday, March 9, 2007

Flu shots do more damage then good

I still do not know why I do this but I do. I read and watch all the news that is out there and go out and get a flu shot and every time I do, I get sick. Actually, not only do I get sick, my arm hurts and I get really tired and cannot do anything all day.

I am still reasonably young and do not get sick very often, but yet I still hear all the stuff about how this strain of the flu is going to be worse, run out there and get a flu shot and still do not know why.

Sometimes I wonder if the doctors actually give me or a dead strain of the flu because every time I get a shot, I feel terrible.

The last shot I got was in December and it was so bad that I went to my doctor to see if I had an allergic reaction. He said I did not but it took be two days to recover and I developed swelling and a rash on my arm.

With all the news about the bird flu coming out, I am sure more people will be willing to get flu shots, but not me. I am not going to get another flu shot ever again. It seems like the only time I get flu symptoms is when a doctor injects me with a strain of it.

No comments: