Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Atkins Diet is the most effective

The Atkins diet is the most effective diet on the market, it beats out the Zone diet, the Ornish diet and even U.S. Guidelines. Over a year study, overweight women who kept on the Atkins diet lost more weight than those on the Zone diet. They even had better blood pressure and cholesterol than those on the Zone diet too.
I am for one not surprised by this result. I think it is very easy to see that some of the main causes of obesity are caused by carbs, mainly sugar, flour and high-fructose corn syrups.
I have been on the Atkins diet for a lone time and believed that it is the best diet that I have ever been on. It is hard not to eat some good foods that have carbs in them, but the fact that I can still eat a lot helps. I also realize that exercise is a big help with losing weight, especially cardio running but the Atkins diet does help.
I know a lot of people think that it does not and that it is a myth, but every person who really stayed true to the diet and exercised accordingly said they lost weight. I know even some men that went on the diet and had it work for them as well.
But if you go on the diet, you have to be able to stay on it at a very strict level. You cannot take a day off of it and expect the same results, because it will not. But if you stay to form and actually exercise while on it, I promise you good results will come.

No comments: